Faircrouch Level Crossing
Wadhurst, East Sussex
Faircrouch Level Crossing Location Map
Faircrouch Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0706 / 51°4'14"N
Longitude: 0.3164 / 0°18'59"E
OS Eastings: 562386
OS Northings: 132698
OS Grid: TQ623326
Mapcode National: GBR NRY.W96
Mapcode Global: FRA C6K9.147
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Faircrouch Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Faircrouch
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wadhurst CP
- Postcode: TN5 6RY
- Route: Kent
- ELR: TTH
- Distance: 39 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: September 2014
- Next assessment due: December 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 84
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
County Council: East Sussex County Council
European Region: South East
Civil Parish/community: Wadhurst
County Council Electoral Division: Wadhurst
District Council Ward: Wadhurst
UK Parliament Constituency: Wealden
District Council: Wealden District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.