Fenny Bridges Level Crossing
Ottery St Mary, Devon
Fenny Bridges Level Crossing Location Map
Fenny Bridges Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.7811 / 50°46'52"N
Longitude: -3.2628 / 3°15'46"W
OS Eastings: 311069
OS Northings: 98712
OS Grid: SY110987
Mapcode National: GBR P8.40GX
Mapcode Global: FRA 4710.YGR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fenny Bridges Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fenny Bridges
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ottery St. Mary CP
- Postcode: EX143BH
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 158 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2014
- Next assessment due: March 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 39
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Devon County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: East Devon
District Council: East Devon District Council
Civil Parish/community: Ottery St Mary
County Council Electoral Division: Ottery St Mary Rural
District Council Ward: Ottery St Mary Rural
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.