Fields Farm Level Crossing
Edleston, Cheshire East
Fields Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Fields Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.0596 / 53°3'34"N
Longitude: -2.5294 / 2°31'45"W
OS Eastings: 364616
OS Northings: 351505
OS Grid: SJ646515
Mapcode National: GBR 7S.CB3Q
Mapcode Global: WH9BB.3CS8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fields Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fields Farm
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Edleston CP
- Postcode: CW5 5JL
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SYC0
- Distance: 4 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 62
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Unitary Authority: Cheshire East Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Eddisbury
Civil Parish/community: Edleston
European Region: North West
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Wrenbury
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.