Firle Farm Level Crossing
Selmeston, East Sussex
Firle Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Firle Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.853 / 50°51'10"N
Longitude: 0.1319 / 0°7'54"E
OS Eastings: 550159
OS Northings: 108112
OS Grid: TQ501081
Mapcode National: GBR LRR.J4P
Mapcode Global: FRA C65V.76V
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Firle Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Firle Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Selmeston CP
- Postcode: BN8 6LJ
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: KJE3
- Distance: 13 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 151
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Alfriston
County Council Electoral Division: Alfriston, East Hoathly and Hellingly
County Council: East Sussex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Lewes
Civil Parish/community: Selmeston
European Region: South East
District Council: Wealden District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.