Fishbourne Level Crossing
Chichester, West Sussex
Fishbourne Level Crossing Location Map
Fishbourne Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.8358 / 50°50'8"N
Longitude: -0.7975 / 0°47'51"W
OS Eastings: 484771
OS Northings: 104717
OS Grid: SU847047
Mapcode National: GBR DGR.H67
Mapcode Global: FRA 966W.R3B
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fishbourne Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fishbourne
- Crossing Type: Public User worked Crossing with Minature Stop lights
- Location: Chichester CP
- Postcode: PO193HT
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH2
- Distance: 29 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: January 2014
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 188
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: 9 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Chichester
Civil Parish/community: Chichester
District Council: Chichester District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Chichester West
District Council Ward: Chichester West
European Region: South East
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.