Fisherman's Path Level Crossing
Fisherman's Path Level Crossing Location Map
Fisherman's Path Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5744 / 53°34'27"N
Longitude: -3.0706 / 3°4'14"W
OS Eastings: 329207
OS Northings: 409173
OS Grid: SD292091
Mapcode National: GBR 7W03.0F
Mapcode Global: WH758.TF05
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fisherman's Path Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fisherman's Path
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Formby CP
- Postcode: L37 1LB
- Route: London North West
- ELR: HXS3
- Distance: 12 miles 46 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
2 (Very High)
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 146
- 233 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Formby
Metropolitan District Ward: Harington
European Region: North West
Metropolitan District: Sefton Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Sefton Central
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.