Fishley Level Crossing
Fishley Level Crossing Location Map
Fishley Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0112 / 51°0'40"N
Longitude: -4.016 / 4°0'57"W
OS Eastings: 258673
OS Northings: 125475
OS Grid: SS586254
Mapcode National: GBR KS.JQF5
Mapcode Global: FRA 26GF.Z44
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Fishley Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Fishley
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Tawstock CP
- Postcode: EX320EU
- Route: Western
- ELR: NDN
- Distance: 206 miles 43 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2015
- Next assessment due: January 2019
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 30
- 2 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
County Council Electoral Division: Chulmleigh and Swimbridge
County Council: Devon County Council
District Council Ward: Landkey, Swimbridge and Taw
UK Parliament Constituency: North Devon
District Council: North Devon Council
European Region: South West
Civil Parish/community: Tawstock
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.