Frampton Mansell Level Crossing
Frampton Mansell Level Crossing Location Map
Frampton Mansell Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.7241 / 51°43'26"N
Longitude: -2.1158 / 2°6'56"W
OS Eastings: 392098
OS Northings: 202822
OS Grid: SO920028
Mapcode National: GBR 1MW.ZWL
Mapcode Global: VH950.8XTQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Frampton Mansell Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Frampton Mansell
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sapperton CP
- Postcode: GL6 8JG
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM1
- Distance: 96 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 37
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Cotswold District Council
District Council Ward: Ermin
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Sapperton
European Region: South West
County Council Electoral Division: Tetbury
UK Parliament Constituency: The Cotswolds
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.