Garreg Level Crossing
Garreg Level Crossing Location Map
Garreg Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.5574 / 52°33'26"N
Longitude: -3.9245 / 3°55'28"W
OS Eastings: 269627
OS Northings: 297249
OS Grid: SN696972
Mapcode National: GBR 8Z.CVSC
Mapcode Global: WH57F.PZD9
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Garreg Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Garreg
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Ysgubor-y-Coed Community
- Postcode: SY208SU
- Route: Wales
- ELR: SBA2
- Distance: 79 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2020
- Next assessment due: September 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 31
- Infrequent vehicular use
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ceredigion
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Ceredigion
Unitary Authority: Ceredigion Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Ceulanamaesmawr
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
Civil Parish/community: Ysgubor-y-Coed Community
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.