Glottenham Level Crossing
Salehurst and Robertsbridge, East Sussex
Glottenham Level Crossing Location Map
Glottenham Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.9743 / 50°58'27"N
Longitude: 0.4662 / 0°27'58"E
OS Eastings: 573235
OS Northings: 122323
OS Grid: TQ732223
Mapcode National: GBR PVM.YF9
Mapcode Global: FRA C6VJ.RFZ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Glottenham Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Glottenham
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Mountfield CP
- Postcode: TN325EB
- Route: Kent
- ELR: TTH
- Distance: 50 miles 30 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 82
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bexhill and Battle
County Council: East Sussex County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Northern Rother
District Council: Rother District Council
District Council Ward: Salehurst
Civil Parish/community: Salehurst and Robertsbridge
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.