Godnow Bridge Level Crossing
Crowle and Ealand, North Lincolnshire
Godnow Bridge Level Crossing Location Map
Godnow Bridge Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.5954 / 53°35'43"N
Longitude: -0.8501 / 0°51'0"W
OS Eastings: 476200
OS Northings: 411593
OS Grid: SE762115
Mapcode National: GBR QVHV.RW
Mapcode Global: WHFDY.XWCL
- Name: Godnow Bridge
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Crowle CP
- Postcode: DN174BN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: DOW
- Distance: 14 miles 8 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2015
- Next assessment due: April 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 120
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jan-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approach in one direction - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Axholme North
UK Parliament Constituency: Brigg and Goole
Civil Parish/community: Crowle and Ealand
Unitary Authority: North Lincolnshire Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.