Golden Ball Level Crossing
Golden Ball Level Crossing Location Map
Golden Ball Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.1694 / 51°10'9"N
Longitude: 0.9122 / 0°54'43"E
OS Eastings: 603682
OS Northings: 145157
OS Grid: TR036451
Mapcode National: GBR SXW.PFC
Mapcode Global: VHKKG.RVLY
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Golden Ball Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Golden Ball
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Ashford District (B)
- Postcode: TN254EL
- Route: Kent
- ELR: ACR
- Distance: 59 miles 4 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 123
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Frequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Ashford
District Council: Ashford Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Ashford Rural East
District Council Ward: Kennington
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.