Goldwick Level Crossing
Goldwick Level Crossing Location Map
Goldwick Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6777 / 51°40'39"N
Longitude: -2.4178 / 2°25'3"W
OS Eastings: 371210
OS Northings: 197737
OS Grid: ST712977
Mapcode National: GBR JZ.5DK5
Mapcode Global: VH957.13P7
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Goldwick Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Goldwick
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Alkington CP
- Postcode: GL116DA
- Route: Western
- ELR: BGL2
- Distance: 109 miles 47 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 102
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Alkington
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Stroud
District Council: Stroud District Council
District Council Ward: Vale
County Council Electoral Division: Wotton-under-Edge
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.