Golf Course Level Crossing
Altofts and Whitwood, Wakefield
Golf Course Level Crossing Location Map
Golf Course Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.7217 / 53°43'17"N
Longitude: -1.3876 / 1°23'15"W
OS Eastings: 440507
OS Northings: 425201
OS Grid: SE405252
Mapcode National: GBR LTRD.DM
Mapcode Global: WHDBZ.NQF8
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Golf Course Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Golf Course
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wakefield District (B)
- Postcode: WF101QL
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MEW2
- Distance: 0 miles 22 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 30
- Trains per day: 40
- 10 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District Ward: Altofts and Whitwood
UK Parliament Constituency: Normanton, Pontefract and Castleford
Metropolitan District: Wakefield City Council
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.