Green Lane Level Crossing
Green Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Green Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.1147 / 53°6'52"N
Longitude: -0.7835 / 0°47'0"W
OS Eastings: 481521
OS Northings: 358192
OS Grid: SK815581
Mapcode National: GBR CL3.LRW
Mapcode Global: WHFH9.YZ22
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Green Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Green Lane
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Holme CP
- Postcode: NG237RP
- Route: London North East
- ELR: NOB1
- Distance: 19 miles 56 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 90
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Collingham
District Council Ward: Collingham
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Holme
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
District Council: Newark and Sherwood District Council
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.