Hackhurst Lane Level Crossing
Hackhurst Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Hackhurst Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2219 / 51°13'18"N
Longitude: -0.4302 / 0°25'48"W
OS Eastings: 509722
OS Northings: 148139
OS Grid: TQ097481
Mapcode National: GBR GF8.62Y
Mapcode Global: VHFVQ.HKF4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hackhurst Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hackhurst Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Abinger CP
- Postcode: RH5 6SF
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: RSJ
- Distance: 34 miles 57 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2015
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 75
- 23 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Abinger
County Council Electoral Division: Dorking Hills
District Council Ward: Leith Hill
UK Parliament Constituency: Mole Valley
District Council: Mole Valley District Council
European Region: South East
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.