Hamworthy Park Level Crossing
Hamworthy East, Poole
Hamworthy Park Level Crossing Location Map
Hamworthy Park Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.7121 / 50°42'43"N
Longitude: -2.0052 / 2°0'18"W
OS Eastings: 399731
OS Northings: 90271
OS Grid: SY997902
Mapcode National: GBR XMH.CN
Mapcode Global: FRA 67P6.8NB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hamworthy Park Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hamworthy Park
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Open Crossing
- Location: Poole (B)
- Postcode: BH154DG
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: HAG
- Distance: 117 miles 21 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 1
- 4671 Vehicles
- 3186 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Infrequent Trains
- Sun Glare
- Large Numbers of users
- Crossing Approach
- RD Visibility
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Hamworthy East
UK Parliament Constituency: Poole
Unitary Authority: Poole Borough Council
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.