Hardell Level Crossing
Hardell Level Crossing Location Map
Hardell Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.2266 / 53°13'35"N
Longitude: -0.8548 / 0°51'17"W
OS Eastings: 476548
OS Northings: 370560
OS Grid: SK765705
Mapcode National: GBR BHB.LQQ
Mapcode Global: WHFGW.V548
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hardell Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hardell
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Marnham CP
- Postcode: NG220PY
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HIM
- Distance: 25 miles 74 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 40 mph
- Trains per day: 2
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Infrequent Trains
- Low Sighting Time
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
Civil Parish/community: Marnham
UK Parliament Constituency: Newark
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Tuxford
District Council Ward: Tuxford and Trent
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.