Harveys Level Crossing
Sandhurst, Bracknell Forest
Harveys Level Crossing Location Map
Harveys Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3573 / 51°21'26"N
Longitude: -0.8139 / 0°48'49"W
OS Eastings: 482687
OS Northings: 162692
OS Grid: SU826626
Mapcode National: GBR D8B.YWH
Mapcode Global: VHDXG.V43T
- Name: Harveys
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Sandhurst CP
- Postcode: GU478NE
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: GTW2
- Distance: 58 miles 12 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 82
- 78 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bracknell
Unitary Authority: Bracknell Forest Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Little Sandhurst and Wellington
Civil Parish/community: Sandhurst
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.