Hawk End Lane Level Crossing
Hawk End Lane Level Crossing Location Map
Hawk End Lane Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2388 / 52°14'19"N
Longitude: 0.9095 / 0°54'34"E
OS Eastings: 598753
OS Northings: 264057
OS Grid: TL987640
Mapcode National: GBR SHX.NR6
Mapcode Global: VHKD7.QZ5M
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hawk End Lane Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hawk End Lane
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Elmswell CP
- Postcode: IP309ED
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: CCH0
- Distance: 37 miles 0 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: January 2020
- Next assessment due: April 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75
- Trains per day: 124
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Bury St Edmunds
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Elmswell
District Council Ward: Elmswell and Norton
District Council: Mid Suffolk District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
County Council Electoral Division: Thedwastre North
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.