Helston Farm 1 Level Crossing
Bere Ferrers, Devon
Helston Farm 1 Level Crossing Location Map
Helston Farm 1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.4881 / 50°29'17"N
Longitude: -4.2128 / 4°12'45"W
OS Eastings: 243127
OS Northings: 67702
OS Grid: SX431677
Mapcode National: GBR NS.LPQ3
Mapcode Global: FRA 272R.SQH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Helston Farm 1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Helston Farm 1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Bere Ferrers CP
- Postcode: PL207EX
- Route: Western
- ELR: CAL
- Distance: 0 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
12 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: June 2013
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 20 mph
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Bere Ferrers
District Council Ward: Bere Ferrers
County Council: Devon County Council
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: Torridge and West Devon
District Council: West Devon Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Yelverton Rural
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.