Hethfelton No.2 Level Crossing
East Stoke, Dorset
Hethfelton No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Hethfelton No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.6821 / 50°40'55"N
Longitude: -2.2045 / 2°12'16"W
OS Eastings: 385644
OS Northings: 86957
OS Grid: SY856869
Mapcode National: GBR 21K.1H3
Mapcode Global: FRA 6788.NZ0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hethfelton No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hethfelton No.2
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: East Stoke CP
- Postcode: BH206HJ
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BML2
- Distance: 125 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: March 2015
- Next assessment due: June 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 68
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Dorset County Council
Civil Parish/community: East Stoke
District Council: Purbeck District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Purbeck Hills
UK Parliament Constituency: South Dorset
European Region: South West
District Council Ward: Wool
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.