High Elm Level Crossing
High Elm Level Crossing Location Map
High Elm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8535 / 51°51'12"N
Longitude: 1.0095 / 1°0'34"E
OS Eastings: 607360
OS Northings: 221495
OS Grid: TM073214
Mapcode National: GBR SNP.Q22
Mapcode Global: VHKG7.GN2Z
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of High Elm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: High Elm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Alresford CP
- Postcode: CO7 8AD
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: AAV0
- Distance: 59 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 94
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Alresford
District Council Ward: Alresford
County Council Electoral Division: Brightlingsea
European Region: Eastern
County Council: Essex County Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Harwich and North Essex
District Council: Tendring District Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.