Hilders Level Crossing
Hilders Level Crossing Location Map
Hilders Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2095 / 51°12'34"N
Longitude: 0.0488 / 0°2'55"E
OS Eastings: 543211
OS Northings: 147582
OS Grid: TQ432475
Mapcode National: GBR LMD.162
Mapcode Global: VHHPW.SVPP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hilders Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hilders
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Edenbridge CP
- Postcode: TN8 5LF
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 32 miles 44 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: August 2014
- Next assessment due: November 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Aug-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Edenbridge
District Council Ward: Edenbridge North and East
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks South
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.