Hockham Road Level Crossing
Roudham and Larling, Norfolk
Hockham Road Level Crossing Location Map
Hockham Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.4501 / 52°27'0"N
Longitude: 0.8719 / 0°52'18"E
OS Eastings: 595257
OS Northings: 287452
OS Grid: TL952874
Mapcode National: GBR RD0.C8P
Mapcode Global: VHKC8.2P93
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hockham Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hockham Road
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Roudham and Larling CP
- Postcode: NR162RH
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ETN
- Distance: 99 miles 67 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2014
- Next assessment due: September 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90 mph
- Trains per day: 66
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- No key risk drivers identified
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Breckland District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Guiltcross
District Council Ward: Harling & Heathlands
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Roudham and Larling
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.