Holmsley Farm Level Crossing
Holmsley Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Holmsley Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.6001 / 54°36'0"N
Longitude: -1.3997 / 1°23'59"W
OS Eastings: 438876
OS Northings: 522938
OS Grid: NZ388229
Mapcode National: GBR LHN7.RR
Mapcode Global: WHD6Q.GMPT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Holmsley Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Holmsley Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Carlton CP
- Postcode: TS211DR
- Route: London North East
- ELR: STF0
- Distance: 2 miles 61 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50
- Trains per day: 14
- 7 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Carlton
European Region: North East
UK Parliament Constituency: Stockton North
Unitary Authority: Stockton-on-Tees Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Western Parishes
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.