Hopkins Celery Level Crossing
Hopkins Celery Level Crossing Location Map
Hopkins Celery Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.3385 / 52°20'18"N
Longitude: 0.2414 / 0°14'29"E
OS Eastings: 552801
OS Northings: 273523
OS Grid: TL528735
Mapcode National: GBR M77.7W9
Mapcode Global: VHHJL.4HG4
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hopkins Celery Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hopkins Celery
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Stretham CP
- Postcode: CB6 3LJ
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 66 miles 49 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2015
- Next assessment due: February 2018
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 186
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council: Cambridgeshire County Council
District Council: East Cambridgeshire District Council
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Haddenham
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cambridgeshire
Civil Parish/community: Stretham
District Council Ward: Stretham
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.