Howards No.1 Level Crossing
Howards No.1 Level Crossing Location Map
Howards No.1 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.3043 / 53°18'15"N
Longitude: -1.0219 / 1°1'18"W
OS Eastings: 465274
OS Northings: 379039
OS Grid: SK652790
Mapcode National: GBR PZ97.K6
Mapcode Global: WHFGF.86MP
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Howards No.1 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Howards No.1
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Babworth CP
- Postcode: DN228HF
- Route: London North East
- ELR: MAC3
- Distance: 61 miles 10 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60
- Trains per day: 48
- 1 Vehicle
- 1 Pedestrian or Cyclist
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
- Gates or Barriers
Civil Parish/community: Babworth
UK Parliament Constituency: Bassetlaw
District Council: Bassetlaw District Council
European Region: East Midlands
County Council Electoral Division: Misterton
County Council: Nottinghamshire County Council
District Council Ward: Sutton
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.