Howells Farm Level Crossing
Corringham and Fobbing, Thurrock
Howells Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Howells Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.5463 / 51°32'46"N
Longitude: 0.4603 / 0°27'37"E
OS Eastings: 570692
OS Northings: 185912
OS Grid: TQ706859
Mapcode National: GBR PMN.WR6
Mapcode Global: VHJL0.XDQG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Howells Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Howells Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thurrock (B)
- Postcode: SS179EY
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: TLL0
- Distance: 30 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2020
- Next assessment due: May 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 101
- 4 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Corringham and Fobbing
European Region: Eastern
UK Parliament Constituency: South Basildon and East Thurrock
Unitary Authority: Thurrock Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.