Hygrove Level Crossing
Hygrove Level Crossing Location Map
Hygrove Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.8655 / 51°51'55"N
Longitude: -2.2989 / 2°17'56"W
OS Eastings: 379514
OS Northings: 218593
OS Grid: SO795185
Mapcode National: GBR 0JL.TXC
Mapcode Global: VH94B.3CJQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Hygrove Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Hygrove
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Highnam CP
- Postcode: GL2 8JG
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM2
- Distance: 117 miles 39 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 90
- Trains per day: 65
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Forest of Dean
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Highnam
County Council Electoral Division: Highnam
District Council Ward: Highnam with Haw Bridge
European Region: South West
District Council: Tewkesbury Borough Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.