Kemble Wick Level Crossing
Kemble Wick Level Crossing Location Map
Kemble Wick Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.661 / 51°39'39"N
Longitude: -2.0161 / 2°0'57"W
OS Eastings: 398985
OS Northings: 195804
OS Grid: ST989958
Mapcode National: GBR 2Q4.T97
Mapcode Global: VHB2X.0JK0
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Kemble Wick Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Kemble Wick
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Kemble CP
- Postcode: GL7 6EH
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM1
- Distance: 89 miles 69 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 39
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council: Cotswold District Council
County Council: Gloucestershire County Council
Civil Parish/community: Kemble
District Council Ward: Kemble
County Council Electoral Division: South Cerney
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: The Cotswolds
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.