Kilnwood Level Crossing
Rusper, West Sussex
Kilnwood Level Crossing Location Map
Kilnwood Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0978 / 51°5'52"N
Longitude: -0.2582 / 0°15'29"W
OS Eastings: 522057
OS Northings: 134609
OS Grid: TQ220346
Mapcode National: GBR JKP.1K1
Mapcode Global: FRA B6B7.56S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Kilnwood Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Kilnwood
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Horsham District
- Postcode: RH124SJ
- Route: Sussex
- ELR: TBH1
- Distance: 34 miles 9 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 162
- 3 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Horsham
District Council: Horsham District Council
Civil Parish/community: Rusper
District Council Ward: Rusper and Colgate
European Region: South East
County Council Electoral Division: Warnham and Rusper
County Council: West Sussex County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.