Lambert Level Crossing
Runcton Holme, Norfolk
Lambert Level Crossing Location Map
Lambert Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6504 / 52°39'1"N
Longitude: 0.376 / 0°22'33"E
OS Eastings: 560830
OS Northings: 308503
OS Grid: TF608085
Mapcode National: GBR N4V.ZV2
Mapcode Global: WHJPL.RM8Z
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lambert Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lambert
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Runcton Holme CP
- Postcode: PE330AG
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: BGK
- Distance: 89 miles 25 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2015
- Next assessment due: March 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 75 mph
- Trains per day: 76
- 1 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Dec-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Airfield
European Region: Eastern
County Council Electoral Division: Fincham
District Council: King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council
County Council: Norfolk County Council
Civil Parish/community: Runcton Holme
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Norfolk
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.