Lands End Road Level Crossing
Lands End Road Level Crossing Location Map
Lands End Road Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.6225 / 53°37'20"N
Longitude: -0.9663 / 0°57'58"W
OS Eastings: 468465
OS Northings: 414489
OS Grid: SE684144
Mapcode National: GBR PVPK.L5
Mapcode Global: WHFDX.463S
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Lands End Road Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Lands End Road
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Thorne CP
- Postcode: DN8 4HS
- Route: London North East
- ELR: TJG2
- Distance: 13 miles 41 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due: February 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 70
- 94 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Mar-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Frequent Trains
- Current protection arrangements:
Metropolitan District: Doncaster Borough Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Don Valley
Civil Parish/community: Thorne
Metropolitan District Ward: Thorne & Moorends
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.