Las Ynys 3 Level Crossing
Las Ynys 3 Level Crossing Location Map
Las Ynys 3 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8846 / 52°53'4"N
Longitude: -4.0874 / 4°5'14"W
OS Eastings: 259644
OS Northings: 333944
OS Grid: SH596339
Mapcode National: GBR 5R.Q9L7
Mapcode Global: WH55T.5RXG
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Las Ynys 3 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Las Ynys 3
- Crossing Type: Private User Worked Crossing
- Location: Talsarnau Community
- Postcode: LL462UR
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 112 miles 76 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- 8 Vehicles
- 2 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Large Numbers of Users
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Harlech
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
Civil Parish/community: Talsarnau Community
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.