Llandanwg Level Crossing
Llandanwg Level Crossing Location Map
Llandanwg Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.8361 / 52°50'10"N
Longitude: -4.1235 / 4°7'24"W
OS Eastings: 257052
OS Northings: 328627
OS Grid: SH570286
Mapcode National: GBR 5Q.T6T5
Mapcode Global: WH55Z.MZM3
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llandanwg Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llandanwg
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llanfair Community
- Postcode: LL462SD
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 109 miles 16 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2021
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 16
- 8 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llanbedr
Civil Parish/community: Llanfair Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.