Llanfendigaid Level Crossing
Llanfendigaid Level Crossing Location Map
Llanfendigaid Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.6256 / 52°37'32"N
Longitude: -4.1225 / 4°7'20"W
OS Eastings: 256432
OS Northings: 305206
OS Grid: SH564052
Mapcode National: GBR 8Q.7MM4
Mapcode Global: WH574.N84H
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llanfendigaid Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llanfendigaid
- Crossing Type: Private Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llangelynin Community
- Postcode: LL369LS
- Route: Wales
- ELR: DJP0
- Distance: 91 miles 75 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: November 2020
- Next assessment due:
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55
- Trains per day: 18
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
UK Parliament Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Dwyfor Meirionnydd
Unitary Authority: Gwynedd Council
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llangelynin
Civil Parish/community: Llangelynin Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.