Llangennech Level Crossing
Llangennech Level Crossing Location Map
Llangennech Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.6911 / 51°41'27"N
Longitude: -4.0791 / 4°4'44"W
OS Eastings: 256385
OS Northings: 201190
OS Grid: SN563011
Mapcode National: GBR GV.RD55
Mapcode Global: VH4JV.7RWH
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Llangennech Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Llangennech
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Llangennech Community
- Postcode: SA148UY
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
13 (Extremely Low)
- Last assessment: November 2013
- Next assessment due: January 0001
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 50 mph
- Trains per day: 20
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2013), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority: Carmarthenshire Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Llanelli
Welsh Assembly Constituency: Llanelli
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Llangennech
Civil Parish/community: Llangennech Community
Welsh Assembly Region: Mid and West Wales
European Region: Wales
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.