Marston Moor Level Crossing
Moor Monkton, North Yorkshire
Marston Moor Level Crossing Location Map
Marston Moor Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 53.9845 / 53°59'4"N
Longitude: -1.2221 / 1°13'19"W
OS Eastings: 451110
OS Northings: 454554
OS Grid: SE511545
Mapcode National: GBR MQXC.7D
Mapcode Global: WHD9X.63BQ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Marston Moor Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Marston Moor
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Manually Controlled Gates
- Location: Moor Monkton CP
- Postcode: YO268JL
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HAY1
- Distance: 6 miles 5 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2020
- Next assessment due: July 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 65
- Trains per day: 38
- 1042 Vehicles
- 11 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Controlled by Signaller
County Council Electoral Division: Ainsty
District Council: Harrogate Borough Council
Civil Parish/community: Moor Monkton
County Council: North Yorkshire County Council
District Council Ward: Ouseburn
UK Parliament Constituency: Selby and Ainsty
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.