Medhurst Row Level Crossing
Medhurst Row Level Crossing Location Map
Medhurst Row Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.2054 / 51°12'19"N
Longitude: 0.0899 / 0°5'23"E
OS Eastings: 546094
OS Northings: 147207
OS Grid: TQ460472
Mapcode National: GBR LMF.CKD
Mapcode Global: VHHPX.HYXT
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Medhurst Row Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Medhurst Row
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Hever CP
- Postcode: TN8 6LU
- Route: Kent
- ELR: RTT
- Distance: 34 miles 28 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2014
- Next assessment due: October 2016
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 64
- 12 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Cowden and Hever
Civil Parish/community: Hever
County Council: Kent County Council
District Council: Sevenoaks District Council
County Council Electoral Division: Sevenoaks South
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Tonbridge and Malling
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.