Menadue Level Crossing
Menadue Level Crossing Location Map
Menadue Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 50.3939 / 50°23'38"N
Longitude: -4.7629 / 4°45'46"W
OS Eastings: 203719
OS Northings: 58544
OS Grid: SX037585
Mapcode National: GBR N1.SDF0
Mapcode Global: FRA 08X0.894
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Menadue Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Menadue
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Luxulyan CP
- Postcode: PL305DR
- Route: Western
- ELR: NEW
- Distance: 286 miles 54 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2014
- Next assessment due: August 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 35 mph
- Trains per day: 16
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (May-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Bugle
Unitary Authority: Cornwall Council
Civil Parish/community: Luxulyan
UK Parliament Constituency: South East Cornwall
European Region: South West
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.