Milton Lilbourne Level Crossing
Wootton Rivers, Wiltshire
Milton Lilbourne Level Crossing Location Map
Milton Lilbourne Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3586 / 51°21'30"N
Longitude: -1.7296 / 1°43'46"W
OS Eastings: 418922
OS Northings: 162202
OS Grid: SU189622
Mapcode National: GBR 4XV.MKH
Mapcode Global: VHB4L.Y3ZV
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Milton Lilbourne Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Milton Lilbourne
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Wootton Rivers CP
- Postcode: SN9 5LD
- Route: Western
- ELR: BHL
- Distance: 73 miles 17 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
11 (Very Low)
- Last assessment: October 2014
- Next assessment due: January 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100 mph
- Trains per day: 55
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Oct-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Whistle boards provided on the rail approaches - train horn audible warning given (07:00 to 23:00)
UK Parliament Constituency: Devizes
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Pewsey
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
Civil Parish/community: Wootton Rivers
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.