Milton Range Level Crossing
Milton Range Level Crossing Location Map
Milton Range Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4386 / 51°26'18"N
Longitude: 0.4193 / 0°25'9"E
OS Eastings: 568245
OS Northings: 173840
OS Grid: TQ682738
Mapcode National: GBR NMM.QV5
Mapcode Global: VHJLL.730J
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Milton Range Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Milton Range
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Gravesham District (B)
- Postcode: DA122NY
- Route: Kent
- ELR: HDR
- Distance: 26 miles 20 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: June 2015
- Next assessment due: September 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 96
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jun-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Frequent Trains
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
District Council Ward: Chalk
UK Parliament Constituency: Gravesham
District Council: Gravesham Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Gravesham East
County Council: Kent County Council
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.