Minety 6 Level Crossing
Minety 6 Level Crossing Location Map
Minety 6 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.619 / 51°37'8"N
Longitude: -1.9635 / 1°57'48"W
OS Eastings: 402622
OS Northings: 191129
OS Grid: SU026911
Mapcode National: GBR 3S3.GDD
Mapcode Global: VHB33.XKBR
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Minety 6 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Minety 6
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Minety CP
- Postcode: SN169QS
- Route: Western
- ELR: SWM1
- Distance: 86 miles 6 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: May 2020
- Next assessment due: August 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 100
- Trains per day: 40
- 14 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Minety
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Minety
UK Parliament Constituency: North Wiltshire
European Region: South West
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.