Mingledale Level Crossing
Harpham, East Riding of Yorkshire
Mingledale Level Crossing Location Map
Mingledale Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.0231 / 54°1'23"N
Longitude: -0.345 / 0°20'41"W
OS Eastings: 508523
OS Northings: 459834
OS Grid: TA085598
Mapcode National: GBR VP1X.3L
Mapcode Global: WHGDD.N4YN
- Name: Mingledale
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Minature Stop Lights
- Location: Harpham CP
- Postcode: YO258HE
- Route: London North East
- ELR: HBS0
- Distance: 23 miles 34 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: October 2020
- Next assessment due: January 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70
- Trains per day: 64
- 14 Vehicles
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - 1 incident since.
- Near-miss history: 1 incident in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Sun Glare
- Current protection arrangements:
- Gates or Barriers
- Miniature stop lights provided to warn of train approach
Unitary Authority: East Riding of Yorkshire Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): East Wolds and Coastal
UK Parliament Constituency: East Yorkshire
Civil Parish/community: Harpham
European Region: Yorkshire and the Humber
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.