Moor Farm Level Crossing
Moor Farm Level Crossing Location Map
Moor Farm Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.4386 / 51°26'18"N
Longitude: -0.514 / 0°30'50"W
OS Eastings: 503379
OS Northings: 172111
OS Grid: TQ033721
Mapcode National: GBR 0J.12T
Mapcode Global: VHFTQ.13LJ
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Moor Farm Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Moor Farm
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Spelthorne District (B)
- Postcode: TW184YR
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: SWE
- Distance: 19 miles 53 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: April 2015
- Next assessment due: July 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 60 mph
- Trains per day: 72
- 22 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 2 incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - 2 incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Apr-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
European Region: South East
UK Parliament Constituency: Spelthorne
District Council: Spelthorne Borough Council
County Council Electoral Division: Staines
District Council Ward: Staines
County Council: Surrey County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.