Morris Farm No.2 Level Crossing
Morris Farm No.2 Level Crossing Location Map
Morris Farm No.2 Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.0822 / 51°4'55"N
Longitude: -1.9548 / 1°57'17"W
OS Eastings: 403262
OS Northings: 131431
OS Grid: SU032314
Mapcode National: GBR 3ZP.4L0
Mapcode Global: FRA 66S8.B81
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Morris Farm No.2 Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Morris Farm No.2
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Telephone
- Location: Dinton CP
- Postcode: SP3 5EH
- Route: Wessex
- ELR: BAE2
- Distance: 90 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: July 2015
- Next assessment due: October 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger
- Line speed: 85 mph
- Trains per day: 47
- Infrequent Vehicle use
- Infrequent Pedestrian Use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Jul-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
- Telephones provided for vehicle users
Civil Parish/community: Dinton
Unitary Authority Electoral Division (UTE): Nadder and East Knoyle
European Region: South West
UK Parliament Constituency: South West Wiltshire
Unitary Authority: Wiltshire Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.