Motorway Level Crossing
Coatham Mundeville, Darlington
Motorway Level Crossing Location Map
Motorway Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 54.5737 / 54°34'25"N
Longitude: -1.575 / 1°34'29"W
OS Eastings: 427575
OS Northings: 519915
OS Grid: NZ275199
Mapcode National: GBR KHFK.T7
Mapcode Global: WHC5P.S96K
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of Motorway Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: Motorway
- Crossing Type: Public Footpath Crossing
- Location: Coatham Mundeville CP
- Postcode: DL3 0XN
- Route: London North East
- ELR: DAE1
- Distance: 3 miles 35 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: December 2020
- Next assessment due: March 2020
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 45
- Trains per day: 20
- Infrequent Pedestrian use
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Sep-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Sun Glare
- Deliberate Misuse or User Error
- Current protection arrangements:
Civil Parish/community: Coatham Mundeville
Unitary Authority: Darlington Borough Council
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Heighington & Coniscliffe
European Region: North East
UK Parliament Constituency: Sedgefield
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.