North Green Aocl+b Level Crossing
Kelsale cum Carlton, Suffolk
North Green Aocl+b Level Crossing Location Map
North Green Aocl+b Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 52.2438 / 52°14'37"N
Longitude: 1.5127 / 1°30'45"E
OS Eastings: 639905
OS Northings: 266438
OS Grid: TM399664
Mapcode National: GBR XQ0.C88
Mapcode Global: VHM7H.5VLS
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of North Green Aocl+b Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: North Green Aocl+b
- Crossing Type: Public Highway Automatic Barriers
- Location: Kelsale cum Carlton CP
- Postcode: IP172RP
- Route: Anglia
- ELR: ESK
- Distance: 93 miles 27 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: February 2015
- Next assessment due: May 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 55 mph
- Trains per day: 33
- 162 Vehicles
- 81 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Feb-2015), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Current protection arrangements:
County Council Electoral Division: Blything
European Region: Eastern
Civil Parish/community: Kelsale cum Carlton
District Council Ward: Saxmundham
UK Parliament Constituency: Suffolk Coastal
District Council: Suffolk Coastal District Council
County Council: Suffolk County Council
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.