North Halling Level Crossing
North Halling Level Crossing Location Map
North Halling Level Crossing Streetview
Maps are by Google and Open Streetmap. Streetview is by Google. See credits and copyright
for more detail.
Latitude: 51.3639 / 51°21'50"N
Longitude: 0.4475 / 0°26'50"E
OS Eastings: 570479
OS Northings: 165602
OS Grid: TQ704656
Mapcode National: GBR NNM.KXR
Mapcode Global: VHJLS.PZXB
We don't yet have any user-contributed photos of North Halling Level Crossing.
Add a photo
- Name: North Halling
- Crossing Type: Private User worked Crossing with Minature Stop lights
- Location: Halling CP
- Postcode: ME2 1AH
- Route: Kent
- ELR: PWS2
- Distance: 34 miles 33 chains
- Individual risk rating:
- Collective risk rating:
- Last assessment: November 2014
- Next assessment due: February 2017
- Types of trains: Passenger & Freight
- Line speed: 70 mph
- Trains per day: 88
- 6 Vehicles
- 6 Pedestrians or Cyclists
- Misuse history: 2 incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Near-miss history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - 1 incident since.
- Accident history: Nil incidents in year prior to assessment date (Nov-2014), - Nil incidents since.
- Key risk factors:
- Low Sighting Time
- Deliberate misuse or user error
- Current protection arrangements:
Unitary Authority Ward (UTW): Cuxton and Halling
Civil Parish/community: Halling
Unitary Authority: Medway Council
UK Parliament Constituency: Rochester and Strood
European Region: South East
- Individual Risk Rating is the risk to invidual users of the crossing.
It is presented as a single letter, with A being the highest risk and M being the lowest.
- Collective Risk Rating is the overall risk of any incident involving any person or vehicle on the crossing,
including train staff and passengers as well as users of the crossing. It is presented as a number, with 1 being the highest risk and 13 being
the lowest. This is the most important rating when prioritising safety measures at level crossings.